A culminating group project done for a game dev course. It was a lot of fun to work on and was a resounding success.
- Local multiplayer with support for 4 usb controllers as well as keyboard WASD/arrow keys.
- 2 playable characters with their own unique look and different abilities.
- A “comeback mechanic” where you get a special weapon when you have 25% health. the rabbit gets throwable bottles in place of his melee attack, the bear gets a hammer with more knockback and damage.
- Robust physics prop/gibs system. Props can be thrown at other players and have their own unique properties. Crates will sometimes contain other props.
- 2 functional maps, each with their own unique hazards and traps.
- Music player that plays the music in the game music folder, you can replace the included music with your own if you want.
The alpha demo:
The final product:
You can download it here.